Cast Iron Knife Gate Valve
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Type: Straight-through
- Connection Form: Flange
- Actuator: Manual
- Thread Position of Valve Rod: Outside Gate Valve
- Standard: ANSI
- Trademark: FYV
- Specification: API/ISO/CE
- HS Code: 8481804090
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Pressure: Ordinary Pressure
- Seal Surface: Parallel Gate Valve
- Usage: Regulation, Safety, Emptying, Drain, Temperature Control, Flow Control
- Application: Industrial Usage, Water Industrial Usage, Household Usage
- Transport Package: Plastic+Plywood Case
- Origin: China
1)Design&Manufacture: MSS SP-61
2)Face to Face: ANSI B16.10
3)Connection End: ANSI B16.5
4)Test: API 598
5)Sizes: 2" - 24" or DN50 - DN600
6)Pressure Rating: Class150 or PN6 - PN16
7)Material: WCB, WC6, WC9, C5, CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M, etc.
8)Operation: Manual, Gear, Pneumatic, hydraulic and Electric actuator
Body and Bonnet Connection
The body and bonnet of Class 150~Class 900 gate valves are usually bolted bonnet design. And Class 1500~Class 2500 gate valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Gasket of Cover Flange
Carbon steel or stainless steel+flexible graphite combined gasket is used for Class 150 gate valve; Stainless steel+flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 300 gate valve; Stainless steel+flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 gate valve, and ring joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 gate valve; Ring Joint gasket is used for Class 900 gate valve; Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 gate valve.
Hand wheel or gear box is usually used for gate valve actuation. Chain wheel and electric actuator can be also used for gate valve actuatuo if being requested by the customers.
For carbon steel gate valve, the seat is usually forged steel. The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer. Welded seat is used for NPS<10 gate valves, and welded on seat can be also optional if being requested by the customer. Welded on seat is used for NPS<10 carbon steel gate valves. For Stainless steel gate valve, intergral seat is usually adopted, or to weld hard alloy directly integrally. Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel gate valve if being requested by the customer.
The stem is of integral forged design. The minimum diameter of the stem shall per the standard requirement. The connection of the stem and disc is T type. The strength of the connecting area is bigger than that of the T threaded part of the stem. The strength test if that area conforms to API 591.
1. We Are Factory: FYV has 3 production bases and 1 foundry which located in Wenzhou, Shanghai and Lishui city of China. The Factory Size in Square Meters: 110, 000. FYV has over 600 staff members, more than 60 technical engineers, a digital process center and more than 350 sets of various middle and large equipments. The annual sales revenue reaches above $80 million US Dollars.
2. Regional Sales: We provide specialized sales service refers to different kind of region all over the world. Each sales team member is good at the local language and well experienced to the responsible market. For example: Russian, German, Spanish, Japanese, etc.
3. Low MOQ: Our factory owns the casting company by itself. We are always ready for providing the sample and producing some small orders, in order to meet the business well.
4. OEM Accepted: We can make the products with the client's demand standard or the custom requirement.
5. Complete Service: We are always ready to hear from you, be responding to your enquiry immediately. Our trade manager is always online for you.
6. Good Quality: We have strict quality control system and amounts of testing equipments for different kind of valve, such as size, pressure, working environment etc. We are winning the market reputation with the time goes by.
7. Quick Delivery: We have the large stock for some hot products.
8. Competitive Prices: We are the manufacturing company which not only has our own manufacturing workshop, but the casting company as well. We provide the straight factory price and service to our customer.
|1||Hand wheel||Ductile iron|
|2||Stem nut||Copper alloy|
|3||Support||Grey cast iron, ductile cast iron, cast steel|
|4||Gland||ductile cast iron, cast steel|
|5||Gasket||Buna-N rubber or DM|
|7||Gasket||Buna-N rubber or PM|
|8||Disc||Ductile cast iron packed with rubber or PM outside|
|9||Body||Grey cast iron, ductile cast iron, cast steel|
|H (min)(full close)||313||332||372||424||497||562||680||837||948||1010||1220||1280||1480||1665|
|H (max)(full open)||355||375||415||476||540||600||720||875||990||1050||1245||1310||1560||1750|