Design standard: API 6D
Length of structure: API 6D/ASME B16.10.
Flange connecting end: ASME B16.5/ASME B16.47
Butt welding connecting end: ASME B16.25/ ASME B31.8
Fireproof test: API 607/API 6FA
Inspection and test: API 6D
Pressure and temperature rating: ASME B16.34
Product scope: NPS 1-1/2″~NPS 60″, CL150~CL2500
Main body material: WCB, LCB, WCC, CF8, CF8M, etc.
Valve seat material: PTFE, RPTFE, NYLON, DEVLON, , PEEK, etc.
Drive device: Handle, worm wheel, electric, pneumatic, etc.
Urgent grease injection device
According to customer s' requirement, the trunnion ball valves made by our company are provided with devices for urgent grease injection, which are on both the stem and seat for the trunnion ball valves of DN >150mm (NPS), and in the body cavity for the valve of DN < 125mm. When the O ring of stem or the body seat ring is damaged due to accident, the medium leakage between body and stem can be prevented by injecting the sealing grease through the device.
Double-block and bleed functions
In general, our company's trunnion ball valve features the front ball sealing design structure. Each seat of the ball valve can separately cut off the medium at both inlet and outlet of the valve to realize double-block functions. When the ball valve is closed, body cavity and two of the body ends can be blocked with each other even if both the inlet and outlet are under pressure, when the medium left in the body cavity might be bled through the relief valve.
Fire safe design
With the valve heated in a fire application, the non-metal material parts such as seat sealing ring of PTFE, O ring for the stem, and sealing gasket for body and bonnet, might be damaged due to high temperature. Our company's special design of auxiliary metal to metal or the graphite seal is provited fo rthe trunnion ball valve to effectively prevent both internal and external leakage of the valve. As required by customers, our company's fire safe design for the trunnion ball valve meets the requirement of API 607, API 6Fa, BS 6755 and JB/T 6899.
Self-relief in the body cavity
As the liquid medium left in the body cavity gasifies due to increased temperature, the pressure in the body cavity becomes abnormally higher, when the medium itself in the cavity would propel the seat and self-relieves the pressure to ensure the safety of valve.
1. We Are Factory: FYV has 3 production bases and 1 foundry which located in Wenzhou, Shanghai and Lishui city of China. The Factory Size in Square Meters: 110, 000. FYV has over 600 staff members, more than 60 technical engineers, a digital process center and more than 350 sets of various middle and large equipments. The annual sales revenue reaches above $80 million US Dollars.
2. Regional Sales: We provide specialized sales service refers to different kind of region all over the world. Each sales team member is good at the local language and well experienced to the responsible market. For example: Russian, German, Spanish, Japanese, etc.
3. Low MOQ: Our factory owns the casting company by itself. We are always ready for providing the sample and producing some small orders, in order to meet the business well.
4. OEM Accepted: We can make the products with the client's demand standard or the custom requirement.
5. Complete Service: We are always ready to hear from you, be responding to your enquiry immediately. Our trade manager is always online for you.
6. Good Quality: We have strict quality control system and amounts of testing equipments for different kind of valve, such as size, pressure, working environment etc. We are winning the market reputation with the time goes by.
7. Quick Delivery: We have the large stock for some hot products.
8. Competitive Prices: We are the manufacturing company which not only has our own manufacturing workshop, but the casting company as well.
|Carbon Steel|| Low Tem. Steel|| Stainless Steel|
|1||Body||ASTM A216-WCB||ASTM A352-LCB/LCC||ASTM A351-CF8/CF8M|
|2||Fire safe packing||Graphite||Graphite||Graphite|
|4||Spring seat||ASTM A105+ENP||ASTM A350-LF2+ ENP||ASTM A182-F304/F316|
|6||Gasket||ASTM A105+ENP||ASTM A350-LF2+ ENP||ASTM A182-F304/F316|
|7||Adjusting ring||ASTM A105+ENP||ASTM A350-LF2+ ENP||ASTM A182-F304/F316|
|8||Seat ring||ASTM A105+ENP||ASTM A350-LF2+ENP||ASTM A182-F304/F316|
|10||Trunnion||ASTM A105+ENP||ASTM A182-F304||ASTM A182-F304/F316|
|11||Screw||ASTM A193-B7/B7M||ASTM A320 L7||ASTM A193-B8/B8M|
|12||Drain plug||ANSI 1045||ASTM A182-F304||ASTM A182-F304/F316|
|14||Ball||ASTM A105+ENP||ASTM A350-LF2+ENP||ASTM A182-F304/F316|
|15||sealant injection||ANSI 1045||ASTM A182-F304||ASTM A182-F304/F316|
|17||Stem||ASTM A182-F6a||ASTM A182-F304||ASTM A182-F304/F316|
|21||Bonnet||ASTM A216-WCB||ASTM A352-LCB/LCC||ASTM A351-CF8/CF8M|
|22||Bolt||ASTM A193-B7/B7M||ASTM A320 L7||ASTM A193-B8/B8M|
|23||Nut||ASTM A194-2H/2HM||ASTM A194 4||ASTM A194-8/8M|
|24||Packing case||ANSI 1025||ASTM A182-F304||ASTM A182-F304/F316|
|25||Screw||ASTM A193-B7/B7M||ASTM A320 L7||ASTM A193-B8/B8M|
|26||Fire safe packing||Graphite||Graphite||Graphite|
|27||Pin||ANSI 1045||ANSI 1045||304/316|
|28||Gland||ASTM A105||ASTM A350-LF2/LF3||ASTM A182-F304/F316|
|29||Release valve||ANSI 1045||ASTM A182-F304||ASTM A182-F304/F316|