Design standard: API 6D
Length of structure: API 6D/ASME B16.10.
Flange connecting end: ASME B16.5/ASME B16.47
Fire test: API 607/API 6FA
Inspection and test: API 6D
Pressure and temperature rating: ASME B16.34
Product scope: NPS 1-1/2″~NPS 8″, CL150~CL2500
Main body material: , WCB LCB WCC CF8 CF8M CF3 CF3M, etc.
Valve seat material: PTFE, RPTFE, NYLON, etc.
Drive device: Handle, worm wheel, electric, pneumatic, etc.
1. Reliable Seat Seal
The structure design of elastic sealing ring has been adopted for floating ball valves. This seat design features a bigger sealing pressure ratio between the ring surface and the ball when medium pressure gets lower, where the contacting area is smaller. Thus, the reliable seal is ensured. When the medium pressure gets higher, the contacting area between seat ring and ball becomes bigger as the sealing ring transforms elastically to undertake the bigger force pushed by the medium without any damage.
2. Fire Safe Design
With the valve heated in a fire application, the non-metal material parts such as seat sealing ring of PTFE, stem back seat gasket, gland packing, and the sealing gasket between body and bonnet might disintegrate or be damaged due to high temperature. Specially designed structure of auxiliary metal to metal seal is provided to effectively prevent both internal and external leakage of the valve. As required by customers, floating ball valves with fire safe design can meet the requirement of API 607, API 6FA, BS 6755 and JB/T 6899.
3. Reliable Stem Seal
The blow-out proof design has been adopted for the stem to ensure that even if the pressure in the body cavity is risen accidently and the packing flange becomes invalid, the stem may not be blown out by medium. The stem features the design with a backseat, being assembled from underneath. The sealing force against the backseat gets higher as the medium pressure becomes higher. So the reliable seal of the stem can be assured under variable medium pressure.
4. Anti-static Feature
The traditional packing flange design has been improved to be of two piece structure, i. e., being as a packing flange plate and a follower, the latter contacts the flange plate with spherical surface. Thus, the follower remains vertical always, and is lined internally with a PTFE bush to prevent the galling against and friction between the stem, which can also reduce the operation torque of the valve.
1. We Are Factory: FYV has 3 production bases and 1 foundry which located in Wenzhou, Shanghai and Lishui city of China. The Factory Size in Square Meters: 110, 000. FYV has over 600 staff members, more than 60 technical engineers, a digital process center and more than 350 sets of various middle and large equipments. The annual sales revenue reaches above $80 million US Dollars.
2. Regional Sales: We provide specialized sales service refers to different kind of region all over the world. Each sales team member is good at the local language and well experienced to the responsible market. For example: Russian, German, Spanish, Japanese, etc.
3. Low MOQ: Our factory owns the casting company by itself. We are always ready for providing the sample and producing some small orders, in order to meet the business well.
4. OEM Accepted: We can make the products with the client's demand standard or the custom requirement.
5. Complete Service: We are always ready to hear from you, be responding to your enquiry immediately. Our trade manager is always online for you.
6. Good Quality: We have strict quality control system and amounts of testing equipments for different kind of valve, such as size, pressure, working environment etc. We are winning the market reputation with the time goes by.
7. Quick Delivery: We have the large stock for some hot products.
| Carbon Steel|| Low Tem. Steel|| Stainless Steel|
|1||Body||ASTM A216-WCB||ASTM A352-LCB/LCC||ASTM A351-CF8/CF8M|
|2||Ball||ASTM A105+ENP||ASTM A350-LF2+ENP||ASTM A182-F304/F316|
|5||Nut||ASTM A194-2H/2HM||ASTM A194 4||ASTM A194-8/8M|
|6||Bolt||ASTM A193-B7/B7M||ASTM A320 L7||ASTM A193-B8/B8M|
|7||Bonnet||ASTM A216-WCB||ASTM A352-LCB/LCC||ASTM A351-CF8/CF8M|
|8||Spring||ASTM A276-304||ASTM A276-304||ASTM A276-304/316|
|9||Steel Ball||ASTM A276-304||ASTM A276-304||ASTM A276-304/316|
|10||Stem||ASTM A276-420||ASTM A182-F304||ASTM A182-F304/F316|
|13||Screw||ASTM A193-B7/B7M||ASTM A320 L7||ASTM A193-B8/B8M|
|14||Packing gland||ASTM A216-WCB||ASTM A352-LCB/LCC||ASTM A351-CF8/CF8M|
|15||Stooper plate|| Carbon steel||Carbon steel|| Carbon steel|
|16|| Lever||ASTM A216-WCB||ASTM A216-WCB||ASTM A216-WCB|
|17||Back stop|| Carbon steel|| Carbon steel|| Carbon steel|